top shadow
BODY

current news

Christopher Anthony Launches Bamboo Boys Line


(Filed Under wholesale Men's Underwear News). Christopher Anthony, owner of Toasty Boys, a men's underwear brand based in Chicago, is planning a launch of a new line called Bamboo Boys.

"What I'm doing is a seasonal thing," said Anthony. The Toasty Boys line, which launched at the beginning of this year, is designed to provide warmth and comfort to the men who wear it. Bamboo Boys is a line meant to provide comfort during the spring and summer seasons. 95% of the fabric will be made from bamboo and the other 5% will be spandex. "Bamboo is sustainable and organic, but feels just as soft as cotton," says Anthony. "It also takes moisture away from the body and is antifungal."

The collection will consist of two different underwear designs. One pair will be black with a black waistband, which will say "Bamboo Boys" in mint green. The other will be a standard white pair with dark green lettering on the waistband.

Like the Toasty Boys line, Anthony's new line is expected to retail for approximately $28 to $32. As of right now, Toasty Boys is available for purchase on christopheranthony.net and honeyshed.com, a website that allows you to sift through different channels related to fashion, beauty and other categories. The website also features different videos related to fashion. The week of November 17th, Anthony will be taping a viral video for the website about Toasty Boys. The video will be geared for men between the ages of 18 to 25 years old.

As for future plans, Anthony hopes to create a women's line called Bamboo Buns, which will have a collection of boy-shorts. Another line in the making is called Bamboo Love, which will be a collection of thongs. "I will also be doing a women's toasty line for next fall and winter," Anthony added. He expects both lines to retail for around $20 to $24.


more wholesale Men's Underwear News >>

Published 11-21-2008 by Bruna Fernandes

Related Articles

Christopher Anthony Launches Bamboo Boys Line


Comment on this article, brand or product

Disclaimer: The views expressed in comments published on bodymagazine.us are those of the comment writers alone. They do not represent the views or opinions of Bodymagazine or its staff.















NOTE: Your Email will not be displayed.

Follow BODY on:
twitter FaceBook RSS
Share this article on:
Digg Reddit Stumble

Contact Information: (718)676-4444
Copyright © 2021 Fashion Market Magazine Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
All photos Copyright © 2000-2020 Nick Monjo & Fashion Market Magazine Group. All rights reserved.
Please email any website related issues to bodymagazinefmmg@gmail.com
bottom shadow